If you or a family member of yours has been diagnosed with diabetes and you are just clueless on where to start as far as managing the disease is concerned...
Or if you have some knowledge at hand but just don’t know how to consolidate an effective plan on diabetes management...
Or if you have tried a particular management plan but still doesn’t make any difference, then, we have something here that can help you on your quest towards diabetes management that WORKS!
The eBook, LIFE WITH DIABETES, will help you understand why one management plan won’t work all by itself... Managing diabetes is a multi faceted action plan! As you will learn for this eBook
This eBook that is prepared in a way where you can gain a comprehensive yet easy to understand information about the disease, it’s a one-stop reference.
Understand the disease, its complications, its treatments, and more... we have it all here!
LIFE WITH DIABETES is your complete, one stop guide to understanding Diabetes.
With contributions from various specialized doctors or endocrinologists who have a lot of years of experience on managing patients with diabetes, this eBook helps you determine the best treatment plan for your needs.
You'll find important information on
- day-to-day management,
- exercise, and
- weight loss
This helpful guide also includes specific recommendations for
- the elderly, and
- pregnant women with diabetes.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease that can get worse and cripple you down in time... Unless you were able to take the necessary steps before you may come to a point where you cannot do something about it anymore – as diabetes can lead to cardio-vascular problems, leg amputations, and blindness.
That’s why you have to take action NOW! Not for the sake of anything else except your health and wellness!
You are the sole captain on managing your diabetes!
Not your doctor, not your health care providers, not your care takers, but you!
The secret to winning the battle against this degenerative disease is to first make a bold and sincere decision to do something about it!
Self motivation is the key.
And self motivation all starts by understanding what the disease can do to your body!
For you to win the battle, you have to know the enemy, you have to be prepared on what to do in order to reverse or hamper the progression of the disease.
This is where we come in....
We can help you by arming you with all there is you need to know to win the battle against diabetes – knowledge and skills!
We have it all here, from helping you understand how the disease basically develops and affect your body until the proper foot care in order to prevent diabetic complications.
This easy to understand eBook offers:
- A basic explanation about diabetes
- Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus
- Distinguishing the Two Main Types of Diabetes
- How is Diabetes Diagnosed?
- Core principles in Diabetes Management
- Diet : Important information and action plan on food and nutrition
- Exercise : Tips for developing a safe exercise program
- Exercise : Your Action Plan
- An introduction to various diabetes medications
- Foot Care
- Self Test Blood Glucose Level
- How to Self Administer Insulin Injections
- Steps for preventing complications from diabetes
- Information and management of hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia
- Tips for developing a safe exercise program
This eBook can help you plan and carry out an effective diet management program for diabetes:
- Learn what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat
- Help you keep your blood glucose levels on target
- Guides you to effectively timing your medications in relation to your meals
- Guides you in creating a diabetes food pyramid which is a really effective tool
- A whole lot more on the diet aspect of diabetes management.
Straightforward and accessible, LIFE WITH DIABETES helps you incorporate diabetes care into your daily life without feeling over burdened.
Your life is in your hands.
Start living a healthy and fulfilling life – and make the complications of diabetes the least of your worries!